Easy peasy, non-hassle and completed in less than an hour. The below is for 2 person.
What I've used:
- 1 bottle Jamie Oliver's Tomato and Red Onion Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 packet San Remo spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 potato, cubed
- minced pork (you can use other meat, lamb is highly recommended by Jamie)
- some olive oil
- a dash of salt, sugar and tomato sauce to taste
- Firstly, boil a pot of water to cook spaghetti. Add a dash of salt and olive oil once boiling and then the spaghetti. Remove and drain once the spaghetti is cook. Set aside
- Blanch the potato in a pot of salted water. Set aside once the texture is soft.
- Heat up wok with some olive oil. At low heat, stir fry garlic until fragrant and then add the minced pork. At medium heat, stir fry until pork is nearly cooked and then add in the sauce. Add some water to dilute the texture to your liking and continue stirring. After that pour in the blanched potatoes and let it simmer in medium to low heat. Add salt, sugar and tomato sauce to taste. Once done, it is ready to be served.
- Optional: add some toasted French baguette to dip in the sauce
|Happy birthday hubs!|