Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Blog About Food – Pick Me!

contest-food-blog
Time to spring clean and upgrade this food blog… sort of abandoned it due to time constraint. It’s not easy to manage a few blogs at a time and there is only 1 me. When I saw this post in Mom Bloggers Planet, it’s like a wake up call for me so here goes…
I’ve named my food blog as myrecipe and the URL is sholee-myrecipe.blogspot.com
I started blogging in myrecipe since 24th July 2009… still a baby :p 
I'm just a nobody who blogs during my free time to share my thoughts, my views and my keepsakes. I have been collecting recipes over the years and would like to share it with anyone who is interested. I also need to clear my bookshelves to ensure a paperless environment.
Why I chose food is because I have tons of cutouts from magazines and newspapers. I am a hoarder, just love collecting it but it is a hazard now so have to clear my bookshelves. At times, I do cook so this is an outlet for me to share my simple cooking, nothing fancy :-)
1 thing is clear though… I do not make money from this food blog, I believe ‘sharing is caring’ ;-)
I do hope that my food blog gets more publicity, more people will get to know of it… meaning more people will get to enjoy the recipes and it will not go to waste, so to speak.
So my dear readers, you can also participate if you do have a food blog, it’s that easy ;-)
Click here for more details: http://mombloggersplanet.com/contest-i-blog-about-food-pick-me/

No comments: