Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fried Egg with Chicken, Fried Fish & AB Soup by me

Home-cooked Saturday

Fried egg with chicken:

Heat up a little oil and add onions. Stir fry until fragrant and add chicken (cut into bite sized chunks). Once chicken is almost cooked, add whisked eggs (flavoured with salt and pepper). Serve once cooked.

Fried fish:

Heat up some oil. Slide fish (patted with some salt) in and fry until cooked. After placing it in a plate, pour a little of oil over and add some light soya sauce.

AB Soup:

Wanted to cook ABC soup again but my carrots have gone to waste!Carrots See what happened to my carrots which I have left in the fridge for a week??? Geez!!! My potatoes and vegetables were still as fresh but not my carrots :-(

Anyway, I have added another potato to replace the carrot so it had become AB Soup instead ;-) You can view my previous blog for the ABC Soup recipe.

No comments: